Shipping & Returns
Guarantees, Returns, Cancellations
- All products are guaranteed to be received at full potency, and are sealed to assure purity and tamper protection.
- Any products shipped in error of specific product expiration date or where item, volume, or price is in error is the responsibility of sender.
- All products shipped in error of customer, i.e. wrong item ordered, is the responsibility of the customer.
- NO products are returnable if seal is broken or if used.
- Under applicable terms, exchanges for equal product or value are permissible at the cost of shipping and handling to the customer.
- There is a 10% restocking fee for any returned goods.
- Orders may NOT be changed after payment has been made.
- Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours, unless already shipped, and with applicable restocking fee.
- All orders shipped come with $50.00 insurance.
- Should customer desire additional insurance against damage from carrier, see FedEx instructions.
- All returns must be made, or arrangement to be returned, within 7 days of receipt.
- Any return of product where free shipping has been accommodated, this amount will be deducted from the credit in addition to the 10% restocking fee.